Did you know the College Library has a great variety of magazines for students to borrow? We have something for everyone...
Just a couple of magazine titles in the Library
We have a magazine to cater for every student’s interest or activity, including:
- Art – Artlink and Artist Profile magazines cover contemporary art and ideas, with a focus on Australia and the Asia-Pacific region
- Teen Wellbeing – Teen Breathe, Frankie and KIT are three gorgeous magazines with a focus on mindfulness, mental health, fashion, photography, health and relationships, and being your best self
- Science / Technology – Double Helix, Science Illustrated and Wired magazines are ideal for students with a passion for science, discovery, technology and maths.
- Manga / Anime – Neo Magazine is a treasure trove celebrating Anime, Manga and Japanese popular culture.
- Dance – Dance Australia magazine is compiled by dance journalists across the country. It covers ballet, contemporary dance, music theatre and dance education.
- Cooking – Delicious Magazine is just that…delicious! Every issue packed with tempting and achievable recipes that remind us all of the joy of cooking.
- Books / Reading – Good Reading and Spine Out are digital magazines found on the Library website. These magazines help readers around Australia discover the best authors, books and writing from here and across the globe.
- Global affairs - New Internationalist digital magazine can also be found on the Library website, and is an excellent source for current global affairs concerning politics, climate change, economics and human rights and justice.
Magazines can be reserved online through Destiny Discover, and available for pick up at the Library's new Click and Collect Window.
The College Library